Race for Education
The Students will be doing their laps on
Wednesday, October 24th
Jr. – Sr. High: 1:00 – 2:00
Come out and support the troops…
If YOU wold like to get involved and get sponsors,
please just let us know.
If you can help with the concession stand this year during home soccer games, please give the school office a call:
and October 22
Register Your Giant Card
Link it to MCCA
Use Code 21513
Show it when you Shop
Have others Link Also…
WAYS TO HELP:
1. MCCA is looking for help this spring to put up
some wainscoting in the cafeteria. If you can help
please call the school office.
2. MCCA is looking to put together a group of people to help in working on projects around the school. Kind of like a PTA, but we would like a mix of people: parents, grandparents, alumni, friends of MCCA, etc…
To just pick a project that needs done, work on making it happen, and moving on to another project.
SPONSOR A CHILD
Yes, you could help a child attend MCCA. You could do a Full or Partial Scholarship. There are always families who wish to send their child(ren) to MCCA, but simply cannot do it. But, with your help, you can help make it a reality for a child to be a student at MCCA.
3. MCCA is looking for a Handyman who can hook up a Drinking Fountain near our back entrance. It will go where an older one has already been taken down. The new one is already here in the box. If you can help with this, please call the school office. 717-543-2200
4. When shopping online at Amazon, just type in smile.amazon in your search engine and click the link and ask to support Mifflin County Christian Academy. MCCA will receive % of all shopping done through Smile.Amazon if you choose our school as your organization to support.
5. Last, but certainly not Least… Pray for MCCA throughout this school year. We covet your prayers and we will update how God is using your prayers in our school.
Thursday, October 18th
If you have not signed and Returned the Certificate
of Individual Request for Loan of Textbooks, Instructional
Material and/or Equipment that was sent out to each
family during the summer, please do so ASAP.
All orders are Due by Wednesday, October 10th…
CAMPBELL’S LABELS & BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION:
We are already collecting Labels & Box Tops. The class that brings the most labels and box tops per child average by the end of the school year, will receive and Ice Cream Sundae Party for their class.
MCCA will be serving Hot Lunches Monday – Wednesday each week at $2.50 per lunch. Students may bring a sack lunch instead if they wish.
The cost of milk is .50 per carton if you wish to order.
(Milk is included if you order a lunch) Please fill out the form and return it by each Friday for the following weeks lunches. Lunches may be paid for daily, weekly, but no later than monthly.
All parents and Jr.-Sr. High students need to sign and
return the cooperation agreements.
They will be sent home with the next Eagle’s Cry…
Jr.-Sr. High will have grade reports sent home each Thursday starting on the 3rd week of school. The grade reports MUST be signed and returned on Friday. Failure to return the grade reports signed, will result in lunch or after school detention.
MCCA will be serving Hot Lunches each Monday
through Wednesday at the cost of $2.50 per lunch.
Students who do not wish to order hot lunch will
need to pack their lunch, but can still order mile or
water if desired. The cost of milk/water is .50 per
container. Lunch Order Forms are attached to
the Eagle’s Cry.
Please fill out this form and return it to your child’s
teacher each Friday. Please pay each week or monthly
for your child’s lunches as we use these funds to
continue to order food for the Hot Lunch program.
In order for any student to drive at MCCA, the office must have a copy of the student’s Driver’s LIcense and Insurance. Students may not transport any other students in their vehicle without writtten permission from both parents.